AC Not Cooling?
Is your air conditioner no longer blowing out cold air?
This is a very common issue with HVAC systems, usually caused by one of the following situations:
- Thermostat is set incorrectly – double check!
- Need to change out dirty/old air filter
- Airflow restriction is causing problems with AC compressor and refrigerant
- It’s been awhile since your last AC maintenance check up
- Outdoor unit isn’t receiving electricity
- Broken/disconnected return ducts
If the thermostat is set properly and your air filter is clean, then your air conditioner is most likely blowing warm air for one of the other reasons.
If that’s the case, your air conditioner will require the help of an HVAC service professional.
Please give us a call if you need assistance with repairing your air conditioning system.